If you are a Licensed Professional under the umbrella of mental health or a related field and would like to start your private practice or join our New Horizons Center for Healing team of providers, you are on the right page. We would love to consider your experience, credentials, and knowledge to provide greater access to emotional and behavioral health services in the North Texas and Collin County region.
About our practice
- We have become the most comprehensive outpatient mental health clinic in Texas with providers ranging from Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family therapists, Chemical Dependency Counselors, Registered Play Therapists, AASECT Certified Sex Therapists, and many others.
- Our practice provides our independent contractors with 5 full time staff and office manager, who handle all of your administrative, and business needs, which allows you to focus on your expertise of helping people.
- With more than 25 licensed professionals in our state of the art building, consultation and group supervision will become especially easy.
- Our office provides all business cards, collateral, social media, press release announcements, and any other marketing needs for your practice.
- At our clinic, your clients and patients are treated like 5-star hotel guests when they arrive. Immediately, they are offered refreshments of their choice and fresh baked cookies.
- Having every provider also credentialed with manage care (which we do ourselves if you’re not credentialed) allows a better continuity of care amongst our clients and patients and improves patient retention.
- We have very flexible scheduling that includes 6 days a week of operation.
To be considered for these positions, and if you meet the following criteria, please submit a copy of your Resume or CV and your transcript through the applicant form.
- Must have at least a Masters degree in a Mental Health related field.
- Must have at least a provisional License in the state of Texas (LPC-Intern, LMFT-Associate, LCSW-Intern, etc…) Permanent Licensure preferred, LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LSSP, Licensed Psychologist, or Psychiatrist.